Wednesday 28 September 2011

Idea in mind!

I got this idea in mind for the pre - production cartoon series. I thought most cartoons about schools are about the students, but there's none about the teachers. I thought of a series about teachers being interviewed like creature comfort mixed with angry boys on a day to day basis. While the teachers talk about what's happened through the day, it could show cut scenes of what their on about. It could be a comedy and target an older audience because children won't really want to watch a program about teachers. Soo I'm creating all sorts of characters now with different media and I'll post some work when I can!

1 comment:

  1. The word on the street is that there' big things to be expected from this blog. Somebody once wrote "when owain emanuel's toons is created we're all out of the job."

    ReplyDelete