Wednesday 14 December 2011

Third week!

Shwmai! In to the third week of the post production now and really enjoying the project. Feel rewarding when I see all my rough designs from the pre production come to life with colour! I wasn't that in to creating backgrounds before but I'm really enjoying it. This week I've used illusrator to colour the school and staff room in, and managed to finish the hallway! (It's posted below, think it's better?)  I've had this pitch idea of having all the info like character info, backgrounds, episode ideas, etc in files with paper clips attaching the designs, etc, I tried it out and its looking really good, really pleased with it, just need to finish all the work now to putt in it! I'll try have the school and staff room backgrounds finished by the end of the week and I'll post them when I can!

I also re designed the caretakers body because something wasn't right with it before!


No comments:

Post a Comment