Monday 9 April 2012

Updated Lion King!

Hey, haven't updated anything for a while. I've been tweaking little things like expression, etc! This is what I have so far!

Turnarounds. Im so much more pleased with Rafikis turnaround now, its looking a lot better!




Rafiki's expressions, had so much fun drawing Rafikis, such a nice character to draw, holds a lot of character.


Pumbaa expressions.


Timons expressions so far.

In situ shots.
Hakuna matata scene with Pumbaa and Timon.

Alley way paradise for Simba.

Rafiki's treehouse, Probably my favourite background I've done.

 Here's the latest In situ shots, need to add little things, and most important need to add the characters in to the background, but going to do body expressions first then add them, Hope you like.

Also I'm collaborating with a fellow student Nathan Thor Hudson, you can check his work out on http://nathan-hudsons-designs.blogspot.co.uk/ Pretty cool stuff to be seen!. He's going to do my Scar expressions and scars in situ, while I'm doing his Castiels expressions and Liliths in situ (Characters from Supernatural)

No comments:

Post a Comment