Sunday 7 October 2012

1 week in...

First week of third year is over, and I really wish I was just starting first year because my time of being a student is coming to an end!! Anyway first week, yee enjoyed it, quite boring watching the youtube flash tutorials to begin with but when I started testing them out i really started to enjoy them. I've learnt a lot about flash, it's quite enjoyable when you know the basics. Tomorrow now need to start on the NSS project animation. My part of the sequence is complaining that the heating breaks in the animation room, so for that I'm going to have a basic animation of a student down to his pants and vest, working by a light box sweating. I have a couple of simple animations in mind, one being sweat dripping down his face could follow a motion path, while the light box could has a glow effect. For now though I'm going to do a rough storyboard and design my simple character. I'll update tomorrow if not tuesday.

Here's one of my flash tests, check it check it yeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment