Monday 15 April 2013

Some updates for Wild Week

Hey! Over easter I have been consentrating more on my personol project so haven't had anything to really update my blog with. My personol project is about the walk I take everyday to get to uni, it has got so repetative that I could probably walk there with my eyes shut! So I though as I havent done much life drawing this year I would life draw my walk to uni, building I pass, people I see, etc. I will post them on here but I need to scan them all first.

Anyway heres some updatesm working on a poster for wild week. I want to do it quite graphicy so I chose a basic layout, Charlie looking in the mirror with the Lion looking back, i plan on re drawing it using a different style now.

 
This is a background I am working on for the elephant, I plan on putting this in to flash and maybe moving the train?



These are some storyboards for my animatic.

















No comments:

Post a Comment