Thursday 26 January 2012

Designs!

Long time no see blog! Haven't posted for a while ovbiously because I've been doing work all the time. Here's some the Lion King re-creation designs I've been doing for the characters I chose. There's Pumba, Timon, Scar and Rafiki. I'm currently doing some Simba sketches so I'll upload those tomorrow. Still got a lot more designs to do, trying different styles, etc. So far I'm pretty pleased with the designs, I had a mental block last weekend, talk about bad timing! Im really happy with the look of Pumba, Timon and Rafiki, BUT! I'm struggling a lot with Simba and Scar. Im getting closer to scar, but i need to step back and mess about with different shapes, and stop trying to have the polished character. Hakuna Matata say!
   Here they are, any feedback will really help so feel free...

Pumbaa



Timon


Rafiki

Scar





Messed about with different media for the backgrounds, thought that if I had a visual idea of what the backgrounds may look like, that ideas for the characters would magically pop in my head...soo far it's kind of worked!



No comments:

Post a Comment