Friday 27 January 2012

Lee Evans and Simba

For the title sequence I decided to go with the Lee Evans biography 'The Life of Lee' I just finished reading. His book literally blew my mind, it's so honest and inspiring and very, very funny. There's so many different events in his life that shaped him to be the man he is today, and when I read them I always pictures little animations or Illustrations, so I thought why not putt my ideas to paper and use it for my project.

Im happy with what I've got so far, just designing different types of Lee Evans characters, but I think I'm going to go with the cut out look idea. I really like the look of the Neon Trees music video 'Everybody talks', which is very cut out and simple movements. While at the same time I like the look of the Pink Panther title sequence where the colours are very dim, and the animation are very simple. I like how the characters play around with the text and show with little acts what the programs about. So here's some of my designs and rough storyboards so fat.









Bit of a rough look of what I've got in mind.




Back to the Lion King, struggling with Simba, but here's a few ideas I had in mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment