Tuesday 14 May 2013

Merchandise

For the Pre-Production project I had to do some merchandise. I took this oppertunity to make the Animal Bar that Charlie eats to turn in to animals.
 
Here are the six different Animal Bars you can have. Each with a different character on it.
 

I'm really happy with how they turned out. I wanted to make them simple and not too in your face.

To create the bar, I designed the wrapper on photoshop, then printed them off on paper. I then wrapped a Twix bar with the paper, and glued the middle and either end to make it look like a chocolate bar.

The Layout. As Glammies is coming up and I might have the chance to talk to industry, I added my details on the back of the wrapper. My number, blog and email.

Some other kinds of merchandise.

No comments:

Post a Comment