Monday 14 September 2015

E4 Sting

I thought I would enter an idea in for the E4 sting competition this year.

The one idea I had, which I didn't end up using was based on the dating app 'Tinder'. Instead of seeing people though, I had animal characters pop up. The hand would keep swiping left (Which is No) until it reached E4.

Here's the characters for the app.

 A llama
 A pugg
and a sloth.




The idea I eventually went with was based on the Zoetrope. I had this quick idea of making it really old school, a bit like a silent film. And as the animation quickens up, the colour comes back to make it a little bit more modern.

First of all I animated the E4 icon doing a simple jump using Adobe flash. Using the 12 steps I then laid them out on the circle that I used to be my Zoetrope.


I made a little box then so you can only see one E4.




I used Adobe After Effects to do the animation, and this is what it looks like.





No comments:

Post a Comment