Monday 14 September 2015

poster!

Hey loong time since I last updated my blog! I have no job but keeping busy!

I gave myself a little project of creating a poster full of my favourite characters/films.

Here is a little bit of the process I went through. I first drew the charcters on paper, then went over them using Illustrator as it has a very nice line. I then used Photoshop for textures, shadows, etc.

I'm very pleased with how it came out! Hopefully people can identify the characters. If not I'll post them after the picture.

Hope you like.












'My Favourite', camper van (Heisenberg), top hat : Breaking Bad
Dinosaur : Jurassic Park
Temple, bolder : Indiana Jones
3 boys in front of camper van : Superbad
Hand out of the ground : The Walking Dead
Captain America
Forrest Gump
Me
Brick and Brian : Anchorman
Aln : Hangover
White Goodman : Dodgeball
Kirk Lazarus : Tropic Thunder
'by Owain Emanuel' : American Pie font
Gollum : Lord of the Rings
The shire: Hobbit
Wings ashes : Supernatural
Couch and Fountain : Friends
X wing Fighter : Star Wars






No comments:

Post a Comment